When you register a domain name, it is registered to you for a certain number of years i.e., until its registration term expires. If you plan to continue using it beyond its Expiry Date, then you need to Renew it.
You can renew your domain name from your Control Panel by following the below mentioned process:
- Login to your Domain Control Panel and search for the domain name. Click here to learn how to accomplish this >>
- Click on the Domain name in the search results to get to the Order details view.
- Click on the Renew Service button, which will take you to the Renewal page.
- On this page from the Dropdown Box select the numbers of years for which you wish to Renew this Domain Name.
- Then proceed to pay for this service and the Renewal would be affected immediately.
If you wish to renew more than one domain name at a time, you may do so from the Renewal Management interface. Click here to know how to Renew Domain Names in Bulk >>