Terms of Service Overview: Customer agrees when using, or accessing Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture services. That the following terms and conditions of this policy will be met:
Acceptable Usage Policy:
- User agrees to use the service in manner consistent with any and all applicable laws. In the event that this account is not use in accordance with all applicable Laws including. But not limited to Local, State or Federal Laws. Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture reserves the right to cooperate with all or any law enforcement agencies.
- User agrees to follow the Acceptable Use Policy of any network user connects to, including Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture system.
- Neither Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture nor its Information Providers are responsible for any damages arising from User’s use of Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture. Or by User’s inability to use Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture service.
- User hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture through user’s account(s). Does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others. Or contain anything obscene or libelous users may not host any hardcore adult content. Or porn websites on our shared, reseller servers. Software intended to facilitate any such violations or infringements may not be store on Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture.
- The following violations of netiquette are grounds for immediate suspension of service. Pending investigation by Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture and will result in termination of the account(s). The investigation determines to have originated or transmitted these types of traffic.
- Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., 20 or more). Or continued posting of articles which are off-topic e.g., off-topic according to the newsgroup charter. Or the article provokes complaints from the regular readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic.
Mass e-mailings And Harassment.
- Sending unsolicited mass e-mailings (i.e., to more than 25 users) which provoke complaints from the recipients.
- Engaging in either of the above from a provider other than Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture. And using an account on Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture as a mail drop for responses. Or advertising a website hosted at Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture.
- Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked. To stop by those individuals and by Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture.
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one’s username in e-mail. Usenet’s postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC or the use of anonymous re-mailer services.)
- Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture prohibits IRC and associated programs, including psyBNC, bots, etc., scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, or flooding threatening, harassing. Or obscene content and any proxies which do not require authentication. Including open mail proxies, unprotected anonymous web surfing proxies.
- Users whose accounts are terminate for any of the above infractions. Are also responsible for the cost of labour to clean up. And respond to complaints incurred by Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture.
CPU or Memory.
User agree to not use excessive amounts of resources. Any violations may result in us taking corrective action. In order maintain server stability by killing any processes, disabling and/or suspending your account.
User may not use 50% or more of available system resources (CPU or memory). For longer than 30 seconds or more than 2% CPU daily, 3% memory daily. User may not run more than 10 simultaneous processes per user. Or allow any process to run for longer than 30 CPU seconds. Or run any process that consumes more than 32 MB of memory. Databases are limit to 16 max user connections.
Cron jobs must not execute more than once every 30 minutes. Unless if specified by the script provider and will be nice to 15 or greater. Each cPanel account may not send more than 300 emails per hour. If it is determine that a customer’s account is overusing the system resources. We may temporarily suspend the account to prevent the server from experiencing any issues.
Resulting problems to other valued customers. If it is determine that the account is not suitable for the shared or reseller server environment. A notice will be sent to the customer providing them alternative solutions. Or such as ‘Semi-Dedicated’, ‘Dedicated Servers’ or a Premium Hosting account. Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. And Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture reserves the right to make adjustments to these limits at our sole discretion.
- All unmetered dedicated servers and virtual private servers are installing on 100 Mbps shared bandwidth ports. Unless service is sold as a specified port size or specified/requested as a capped port. Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture reserves the right to monitor network usage, and if a service significantly exceeds average usage. To throttle the available speed to conserve network resources. This will generally not include short spikes in usage, but will include, but not be limiting to. Sustained transfers of significantly larger than average amounts of bandwidth. If? At any time, any client’s data transfer rate affects other Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture clientele. Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture reserves the right to throttle the service causing such a problem.
- You must not use our RE-SELLER HOSTING ACCOUNTS. To offer any of the following kinds of FREE services. But are not limit to; Free Web hosting services. Free e-mail services, Free blogging services, Free home pages, Free image hosting, Free trial accounts.
Terms of Service There are several reasons for these prohibitions on free services. The reasons include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- First, free services generally do not require any reliable means of identifying the person who registers for them. As such, it can be practically impossible to track down persons who abuse the free services.
- Our customers, including (re-sellers) are all paying for prompt, reliable service. And we have built a solid reputation for delivering excellent service to them. We cannot risk having unidentified persons damage our reputation.
- Users of free services are notorious for registering for free accounts and immediately spamming. Or otherwise consuming very large amounts of system resources and bandwidth before their accounts are shut down. Such abusers often register for successive or multiple accounts and cause many problems for the servers and network.
- Spammers, operators of phishing and pharming scams, distributors of spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, and other malware. Operators of illegal Warez sites, operators of illegal or unauthorized file-swapping or archive sites. And hackers frequently abuse free online services. Allowing free services would expose our servers to severe abuse. And could harm us or all of our customers, and all the customers of our re-sellers.
- Free services lead to various forms of abuses that may violate criminal laws or even foster terrorist activities. Because such abuses violate applicable laws as well as our policies, we must prohibit them.
Terms of Service If you violate this prohibition on free services. We may suspend your account immediately, with or without notice as we in our sole discretion. Deem necessary to address the situation.
Terms of Service Abuse of Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture Staff or Support Personnel: At Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture. We take pride in providing excellent service to all of our customers. It is our policy always to treat our customers with the highest level of respect and courtesy. In return, we expect the same respect and courtesy from you.
If? Our staff feels that you are consistently engaging in abusive content toward them. Or addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner, your account(s) may be suspend. And you may be asking to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for abusive conduct, customers will receive five (5) days’ notices. We will issue a refund only for the unused portion of prepaid service. Abusive conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors.
Repeatedly addressing members of our staff in a demeaning or rude manner. Using profanity in any oral or written communications with our staff, by any medium of communication, including. But not limited to e-mail, instant messages, chat, text messaging, fax, postal mail, telephone. Voice over Internet Protocol, or in-person communication, yelling or shouting at our staff. Deliberately using all capital (uppercase) letters in any written communication to our staff. Insulting our staff because of their personal characteristics. Alternatively on the basis of their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion. Or housing or economic status; or deliberately providing false information. To our staff for the purpose of harassing them or wasting their time.
Terms of Service Payment Issues:
- User agrees to pay Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture all charges relating to the use of User’s account(s). According to rates and prices stated on said sales order at the time of commencement.
- User is responsible for charges at the time the service is use. And Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture may apply the amount due to user’s account at any time.
- Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture reserves the right to suspend access to service for user’s account(s). Upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments or rejection of any payment charges.
- Dues must be credit on a timely basis; dues charges will continue regardless of your use. Unless and until you notify us via help desk that you wish to cancel. Your membership at the end of your contract period. You can cancel your membership within your first 30 days and receive a full refund on your monthly fees. Our refund policy does not apply to any additional items or services. This includes but not limited to Domain Registration, Domain Parking Services. SSL certificate, Dedicated Servers, Virtual Private Servers and Overage Fees.
Terms of Service After the first 30 days you can still cancel your account and receive a refund. For the unused portion of your contract according to our Any-Time Money-Back Guarantee.
- Credit Card payment: If Customer chooses to pay for services by credit card. Customer grants Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture the right to charge payments to that card on each due date. Customer further agrees not to challenge nor dispute any charge representing hosting payments.
- Non-Payment: All Reseller and Shared Hosting payments are due in full as per billing terms anniversary date. Neglect to remit payment for services on the billing terms anniversary date is a violation of the TOS. Failure to remit payment for five (5) consecutive days. Including the anniversary date, may result in suspension of customer services. Failure to remit payment for services within seven (7) consecutive days, including the anniversary date. May result in termination of access to the service network and all services shall reclaim. All customer data remaining after seven (7) days of non-payment will be destroy for security and privacy reasons.
- All Dedicated Server and Virtual Private Server payments are due in full on the monthly anniversary date. If full payment has not been received within three (3) consecutive days, including the anniversary date. Suspension of public access to customer services may be suffer. Failure to remit payment for services within five (5) consecutive days, including the anniversary date. Shall result in termination of access to the service network and all services shall reclaim.
Our payment processor Online Payment Gateway Partner. Will remit payment for all recurring orders, for services as billing terms anniversary date. It is client’s responsibility to make sure the sufficient funds are available on their payment account. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to make sure that dues are paid on time. And the email address on file is working and allowed to receive reminders. From Online Payment Gateway Partner.
Once a payment reminder dispatched from Online Payment Gateway Partner or Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture. It is considering as a valid payment reminder. Online Payment Gateway Partner or Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture does not take any responsibility for non-deliverable email addresses.
e-mail’s sent by Online Payment Gateway Partner or Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture not reaching the client destinations. Including but not limited to spam filters or network issues. For the first day after payment should have been made; you will receive a payment reminder notice. That states you must update your payment terms and pay your invoice from Online Payment Gateway Partner.
The third day and the fifth day, second and third payment reminders. Will be sent by Online Payment Gateway Partner. From the seventh day customer services may be suspend temporarily for non-payment.
Terms Of Service Public Feedback:
Terms of Service We have a zero-tolerance policy for posting negative feedback on any public locations about our company. And/or our employees before submitting a ticket to our Suggestions and Complaints Department to discuss your issue. This will result in immediate account termination without any refund.
Although? It is your right to post feedback without discussing your issue with us first. It is undoubtedly unfair and unprofessional not to. Which? Is not the type of client that we want to deal with. We have the utmost respect for all of our clients. And are more than fair with all of our clients. We will do anything and everything possible to keep all of our clients satisfied. But in the unlikely event you are not happy, all that we ask is to discuss. Your issue with our Complaints Department first. For example, if you are the type of person to run to the forums. At the first chance you get to complain, please DO NOT SIGN-UP. With Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture in the first place.
Situations of Refunds:
- Without waiving any of its other rights under this Agreement. Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture offers to its customers a 30-day money-back guarantee on fees for hosting services. If? For any reason you cancel your account within thirty (30) days. Starting from the day Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture dispatch your welcome email including your account information. Or the day you place the order with us, whichever comes first. Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture will refund your money with no questions asked; provide, however. That you have never previously obtained a refund under the 30-Day Guarantee. If? You have ever previously obtained a refund under the 30-Day Guarantee. Your account will cancel, but no money will be refund to you.
- Changes to your service, including, but not limited to, adding new services, removing services. Or changing the type of hosting plan you have done. NOT make you eligible for an additional 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to your first order of web hosting services. From Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture and does not apply to any changes to your service at any time.
- Our refund policy does not apply to any additional items or services. This includes but not limit to Domain Registration, Domain Parking services. SSL certificate, Dedicated Servers, Virtual Private Servers and overage fees.
- Customers may voluntarily cancel their account at any time, for any reason or for no reason. By opening a ticket to our Billing Department with required details. Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture requires a five (5) day cancellation notice. Prior to the anniversary billing date for discontinuance or downgrades of month-to-month services. Failure to supply the requisite five (5) days will result in a full billable monthly cycle prior to cancellation. All due amounts must be credit in full before we cancel the customer account. Customer understands and agrees that Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture does not provide pro-rated. Or any other kinds of refunds on cancellations. All fees Customer has paid shall be non-refundable. Unless stated otherwise under our any time money-back guarantee or 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Terms of Service All cancellation requests must be create directly to Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture, Billing Department by opening a ticket. Cancellations requests are not accept by email, postal mail or by phone. If? A customer cancels a recurring order by contacting any 3rd parties. We will consider it as an account cancellation request. In such cases, Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture reserves the right to terminate the customer account. With immediate effect with or without any prior notice.
- Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture may modify these terms of service upon notice published online via Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture websites. User’s use of Hosting IT By: CoDesk Venture services after such notice. Shall constitute user’s acceptance of the modifications to this Agreement.
- This agreement, User account, contract, and billing will automatically renew. Unless? Cancelled in writing prior to the renewal date.